Friday, July 31, 2015

Unconditional love: a love note to my son

You know you love your son when you want to go to bed so the morning can come sooner so you can cuddle with him. You know that unconditional love when you just want to hug and snuggle with him. You know the joy you feel when you see him grow and discover more and more.

We took logan to the mall tonight and got him a minion from build a bear. I put it in the stroller at his feet and his eyes just lit up. He showed this genuine interest and curiosity in it that made me beam.

There's points at night where fred is taking care of him and I want to do everything. To feed him to bathe him to cuddle him to sleep. I can't wait to play with him in the morning, to just be with him. My heart swells with this love I didn't know I was capable of. I can't wait to watch him grow up and develop and learn. To become a wonderful man I know he will. I love my bright eyes.

1 comment:

  1. These comments remind me of things mom said about us. :) Wonderful isn't it?

    ReplyDelete